News for January 12, 2018 more
We have been getting a lot of requests for when certain loot is going to be restocked so we thought it is a great time to make an update. The old UDE point loot in particular is vulnerable, [Carved Ogre Idol] and [Purple Firework] may never be seen again. Those interested in Tabards, especially Frost, Nature, and Defender, should buy the last handful while they are still in stock.
Many mount loots are also slowly disappearing. Get your Spectral Tiger, Fedrake, Hippogryphs, and Magic Rooster Eggs while they are still available.
BlizzCon and CE items will continue to remain elusive, purchase them without delay when there is any in stock.
- "Mini Tyrael" is the in-game name of the pet.
- The pet is a miniature version of the Archangel Tyrael in the Diablo universe.
- Unlocks the "Tyrael's Hilt" Feat of Strength achievement.
- Edward Cairn redeems for Horde on upper Trade Quarter, Undercity.
- Ian Drake redeems for Alliance outside the Auction House in Trade District, Stormwind.
- "Binds to account". This allows the pet to be mailed to your other characters on redeemed server.
- When learned, counts towards all pet collection achievements.
- Useable at any level and therefore available for twinks.
- Fourth camel mount available in-game.
- Predominately silvery white colored with luxurious riding sadle.
- You receive one epic item version when you redeem the code.
- The level 20 mount (epic) can be traded in-game.
- Mount automatically adjusts speed to your highest land riding skill.
- When learned, the camel mount counts toward the Mountain 'o Mounts achievement (Horde or Alliance).
- Upon linking WoW Vanilla Collector's Edition key to Battle.net account, recieve all three [Zergling Leash], [Panda Collar], [Diablo Stone] pets.
- Each pet unlocks a Feat of Strength, "Collector's Edition: Zergling", "Collector's Edition: Panda", "Collector's Edition: Mini-Diablo".
- Each pet is in-game mailed to all your Battle.net account characters, existing and future.
- Creates a "Spurious Sarcophagus" that your character auto-mounts when activated.
- You and nearby characters will hear a sound effect/music when you enter the sarcophagus.
- Can remain in sarcophagus incapacitated for up to 5 minutes.
- You gain a buff with description "It's hard to breathe and smells like mummies."
- Item has 30 minute cooldown.