News for January 12, 2018 more
We have been getting a lot of requests for when certain loot is going to be restocked so we thought it is a great time to make an update. The old UDE point loot in particular is vulnerable, [Carved Ogre Idol] and [Purple Firework] may never be seen again. Those interested in Tabards, especially Frost, Nature, and Defender, should buy the last handful while they are still in stock.
Many mount loots are also slowly disappearing. Get your Spectral Tiger, Fedrake, Hippogryphs, and Magic Rooster Eggs while they are still available.
BlizzCon and CE items will continue to remain elusive, purchase them without delay when there is any in stock.
- Creates a Pinata on a stand that can be attacked by either faction similar to an attack dummy.
- Once destroyed it explodes and drops a large pile of [Pink Gumball].
- When Pink Gumball is eaten, player gains a buff that causes player to randomly blow bubbles.
- Bubble buff lasts for 5 minutes.
- Useable at any level and therefore available for twinks.
- Upon redemption of this loot code you will receive two rockets. One with a blue model the other with a red model.
- Each mount automatically adjusts speed to your highest land and flight riding skill.
- Can be used in land mount only areas.
- The shape is Slim Pickens-style.
- Both the level 60 mount (rare) and the level 70 mount (epic) can be traded in-game.
- Both the rare and epic version can be learned by same character.
- When learned, each rocket mount counts toward the Mountain 'o Mounts achievement (Horde or Alliance).
- Generates stackable permanent Throwing Starfish, each generation has a 30minute cooldown.
- This item is not soulbound and can be traded in-game.
- Starfish has range of 30y for enemy targets and 40y for friendly targets.
- When thrown at, applies a "Throwing Starfish" aura, "Harmless starfish stuck to face" for five seconds.